Thursday, January 06, 2005

Tap Tap Wiggle Wiggle Screech Crunch


Song for the Day: "I Love Being Here With You", Diana Krall

I'm in a jazzy breezy mood today. Digging on Diana Krall hard.

Taking a turn for the grumpy - the lady in the cubicle on my other side is having problems with her radio - apparently it keeps shorting out - and she has spent about three hours today fidgeting with it, but the messing with all that plastic and whatnot makes a noise that is exactly like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I tried jamming my iPod earbuds in my ears, but if I get caught doing that, then I'll get in trouble and that would be monstrously unfair. I have three hours to go and am on my last nerve. I've threatened her many times, but she can't live without noise - I'm dangerously close to picking the thing up and smashing it on the ground. I'll bring her a new one on Monday.

Sounds like I need more Diana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home