Rhymes with "Whiz Pore"
Since Billy was good enough to post something, anything that made sense to the world outside his brain, I'll bogart it and make it my own.
FIRSTS.
First best friend: A girl who lived three doors down when I was six whose name I cannot be sure of. Jennifer? Maybe that's it.
First car: '91 Saturn SC
First real kiss: Marc McDonald
First screen name: Buffy4216
First self purchased CD: Stone Temple Pilots, Belly, and Juliana Hatfield Three (But I can't remember my first best friend's name. I hate my random brain.)
First pets: Shasta (Keeshond)
First piercing/tattoo: ears
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Raffi (hell yeah)
.LASTS.
Last cigarette: long time ago after dinner and a show, at Lava, with a person with whom you would not expect to be seen smoking - good times
Last car ride: this morning
Last kiss: this morning
Last cry: Sunday the 21st
Last movie seen: Angels in America count?
Last beverage drank: Water
Last food consumed: drunken noodles with tofu
Last crush: complicated - I get fleeting three-minute crushes all the time - goes with being an actor. The only consistent 24-7 crush is J, but I develop brief crushes on Ashley frequently, and Kyle every time he sings "Impossible Dream", and Bill when he sits down and pounds out a song without ever looking at music, and Mike when he's performing, and so on....
Last phone call: Eric (not a lot of calls lately - mostly text messages between rehearsals)
Last time showered: this morning
Last shoes worn: my black work pumps (why waste good shoes at work?)
Last cd played: Real Love Diplomats Live at Jack Rabbit's
Last item bought: ohh don't make me fess up...an Apple ibook (guilt!!!)
Last annoyance: see previous post re: being forced to perform
Last shirt worn: green sweater
Last website visited: blogger
Last word you said: sure
Last song you sang: Winter Wonderland (I hum all day, though, so who knows)
What color socks are you wearing? n/a
What time did you wake up today? 6:50
.FUTURE.
where do you want to go? New Zealand
Where are you going to live? Manhattan? Seattle?
How many kids do you want? At least two
What kind of car(s): I'd still go with the Prius (I own my dream car - how cool!)
.CURRENT.
Current mood: tired but content with life (sounds good to me)
Current music: hmmm....the hum of my brain on standby
Current taste: extremely spicy Thai aftertaste
Current clothes: black pants, green sweater, sensible shoes (and appropriate undergarments, in accordance with our dress code - can't believe that's actually in print there)
Current hate: not a "hate" person really. lot of stuff i don't care for. Probably biggest is being un-busy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home