Thursday, June 17, 2004

Void of New Ideas

I really haven't had much going on worth writing about - rehearsals are good. Parents and Jessi coming up this weekend for the show, that's exciting!

I really have to post something, so I dug through my journal and found some good lines I jotted down from shows I saw in New York.

Boy from Oz

Peter Allen: "I had a difficult childhood."
Judy Garland: "You're saying that with a straight face to Judy Garland?!"

Peter Allen: "That way he's only fag-ish." (I have no idea what the context was, but Hugh's delivery was fantastic.)

Avenue Q

Kate Monster's boss: "Crabby old bitches are the bedrock of this nation!"

Mrs. Farnsworth (starring John Lithgow and Sigourney Weaver)

Mr. Farnsworth: "Those beady little eyes, darting from teleprompter to teleprompter." (Referring to George W. Bush)

Gordon: "I want to get into his head and write my way out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home