Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Why Not Hippos, or Giraffes?

The Judge, who I bumped into at the YMCA on a few occasions, told me that he got a message on the little electronic tracker that he had lifted 5.5 million pounds, or 691 elephants, over the course of time. I just find it amusing that the YMCA motivates in terms of elephants.

First music rehearsal last night. We have a great music director. Mona's out on vacation, so I got to fill in for her a bit, and I did her songs just okay (wee bit flat pretty much all the time, which is not unusual for me, but I'm going to go ahead and blame the oddly-tuned piano anyway). I did, however, effectively butcher my own song beyond all recognition. This is going to be fun. Yeah.

Steffanie's Thought of the Day today at work was a good one:

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?" --Frank Scully

Do something daring today! (Don't get caught.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home