Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Left My Harp In Colorado

Okay, I don't play the harp. But I DO think I left my ball winder in the hotel room. Dammit. So I got a half-day with it before it disappeared.

Colorado Balcony
From the balcony outside our room. (Renting a room with an exterior walkway in Colorado...shyeah.) We're cute here...you know, a lady on the plane was about to ask us if we were siblings but then we kissed and she figured probably not. We are kinda sibling-y in appearance sometimes.

Oops I Fell
It's a helluva lot of snow, yes...but you can guess at how icy it is by the fact that Travis could walk on the three-foot snowbank.

Oops I Fell Again
Well, almost. (Yeah, there was a big-ass Christmas tree outside our room. Cool, huh?)

The Lobby
The lobby of our hotel. Why so many shots of the exterior and the lobby, and none of the room? Ohh, you'll just have to trust me. (Okay, it wasn't BAD...but it was inexpensive.)

Hat Hair? What Hat Hair?
Posing in Beaver Creek. If it looks like I've been wearing a hat and haven't washed my hair in three days, well.... No, I kid. It had only been, like, two days. Screw you, I'm on vacation.

....REAL Tight.
Travis gets maybe a little TOO comfortable with the Thomas Jefferson statue.

Kinda Graceful...ish...
Hey, when you consider the big clunky boots, the snug jeans, and the bulky jacket, I think I did alright.

Yeah, that's it....we forgot the camera on the dog-sledding trip, and with the advent of the video camera, we don't really take so many pictures anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home