Friday, August 05, 2005

You Want To Be X-Games, But Face It - You're Lifetime, Baby.

Okay, while we're on the subject of stuff we've been meaning to say: I forgot to mention weeks ago - Scrubs got an Emmy nod for best comedy, and Zach Braff for lead actor in a comedy series! Hurray for the two best comedies on TV getting all the recognition they deserve (Arrested Development, of course!)

Today I'm happy because I had seven new comments to review this morning! That was super!

I also forgot to mention - I watched The Eyes of Tammy Faye on Wednesday when I was home sick - it was sort of an E! True Hollywood Story being called a documentary, but I really do think that she's a pretty amazing lady. Maybe it's just me...but I'd stand up for her any day.

The packing carries on - not all that quickly, and tomorrow's probably going to SUCK, but hey...

Tonight I go a-mattress hunting! Yay, no more crappy saggy old mattress!

1 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

Yay for Zach!

Best of luck with the packing!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home