Thursday, May 26, 2005

Spottings: Jeff Lindberg, A Total Stranger's Penis, Kyle Kissing A Dude...

All in a day's Fringeing! By the time it's over, you kind of feel like there's nothing left to surprise you. (I know, I know, wait till Saturday...)

Before I get to Fringe, I have to post photos of my dear MCHS buddies! If you're one of those people who reads this to check for references to yourself or people we know in common, this is probably not the place to look...but my friends ARE cute, so they're worth posting.

Laura Mike Alyson

Laura, Big Mikey, and me. This is Laura's bed from high school - the people on it may look different, but how much has really changed? Laura and I, both Dane Cook fanatics, had hours of built-in inside jokes for the evening.

Laura & Bolton

Laura poses as the quintessential soccer mom - cute glasses, SUV, and a Michael Bolton CD.

Mike Laura Alyson

Eh, same three, different order, different location. My favourite moment of the night was when Laura ordered shrimp scampi and the server shot back with, "Clear or creamy?" Laura cracked up and I just asked, "Um, isn't that kind of personal?"

Mike Laura Alyson Tom Jennifer

Mike, Laura, me, Tom (also from high school) and Tom's way cute girlfriend Jennifer. And some random people in a parking lot behind us. Love those people who have their pictures taken in random restaurants...

Okay, theatre people can join us here. We're moving on to Fringe.

I saw Dragness of God and I'm sorry, I've got to give it up to that one as the best show I've seen so far (of the whopping FOUR I managed to take in). Freaking hilarious - although the naked guy didn't really do much for me. I'm kind of ruined for naked guys, I think. I then took in Thrill Me with my boy Kyle, who of course we all know I love (so screw you, Steve Schneider - you know what you can do with your Orlando Weekly review...) Anyway, it was a great show as well...but let's hurry and get to the pictures, shall we?

Jeff Luerne

You'll see plenty of pictures of Jeff, because he demanded it to be so, and if I can accomodate wishes, I shall. If you don't know who the other person in the photo is, you clearly don't live in Central Florida.

JenB Billy

JenB and Billy. I mean, come on, could they BE any cuter?!

Alyson Jeff

I vaguely resemble a crack baby, but it's a good shot of Jeff, so I let it slide through the screening process.

Luerne Cathy

Cathy Mac with some chick no one's ever heard of. LuAnne, I think her name is? (Okay, in case you've been living under a rock - that's Luerne.)

Cathy Alyson Jeff

Cathy Mac, me (apparently attempting to show off) and Jeff. (That brings us to three...)

Diana Cathy Jan Kyle

Costume Diva Diana with Directing Divas Cathy and Jan, and the little guy you can barely make out in the back, that's Kyle.

Alyson Kyle

I look so cute, don't I? And not 20 minutes before this photo, Kyle murdered a child and dry humped a dude on stage. You can't tell me someone this goofy isn't a good actor if he can be convincing. (The adorable and talented Matt Schwartz is just to Kyle's left.)

Okay, that's all for now. Thank you for enjoying Photojournal Playtime with Alyson. Join me again, won't you? (Look for a whole freaking slew of pictures throughout the weekend - this is going to be a good one!)

1 Comments:

Blogger LuLu said...

thanks for coming to the show... you should have stayed for the obligatory trip to the beer tent. We missed you!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home