Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tell Me How You Like It

Dig on my new profile photo - so fabulous (ish) I had to put a big one here for you to get a better look.

I love self-portraits that end up looking like freeze frames from a homegrown porn flick. (Not that I have any homegrown porn flicks, but if I DID, this would probably look like a still from one of them.)

What?

Is it bizarre that I really love my eyebrow in this photo? It's an odd thing to zero in on, perhaps, but I think my entire reason for liking this photo is that eyebrow. (And don't knock my love of self-photography - it pays the bills. Well, no, it doesn't. Oh but if it did...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry R. #1001 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Larry R. #1001 said...

very sexy, and yes it does remind one of a borderline homegrown porn flick, i should show the guys here at the firehouse see what their take on it is....

11:51 AM  
Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

Hi Chica! Great pic!!!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

akison,.....yes me larry gave me this site so i can check it out. However, not knowing that i would stumble upon such different ideas and thoughts....pretty funny...and pretty pic! Well, hope you get this message and email me sometime nosika@gmail.com....i do have an AIM account too (nosikatay), why not its freee right? Talk to you soon!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home