Saturday, December 18, 2004

Surprises and Fun


I got my present from my dad yesterday in the mail, and in a shocking turn of events, it was an awesome one. I won't get into why that's such a shocker, but it was.

I had too much fun shopping for my Secret Santa - she's too much like me and I kept picking up stuff for her and wanting it for myself. And in an extremely odd twist, as I was leaving through Neiman Marcus, there she was with her husband. She didn't see me, but he did, and we just got wide-eyed and winked and I ran out the door. Might have been suspicious if she'd seen me standing there with a guilty look on my face, Anthropologie bag in one hand and Urban Outfitters bag in the other.

J and Phillip are at a movie right now. I should have gone, but I have my meeting and I didn't want to miss it....sigh.

What to do, what to do. No matter how many people I please, I'm always going to worry about the ones I don't. I'm grateful for the people who love me the way I am, but I always find myself wondering what else I need to do....please tell me that's normal and I'm not the only person who feels that way.

1 Comments:

Blogger PineapplePuck said...

That's normal.
You're not the only one that feels that way.
=]

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home