Had To Happen Some Time
Well, I have to screw somebody, and now I have to figure out who. Why do I take on things I may not be able to completely follow through on? I really need to go to rehearsal on Thursday, but if I do, it leaves Jeff operating spot on the one night when someone very important is coming to the show, and as the director he really should be with that person, making a good impression and getting future projects. So I'm either sticking it to Jeff, or to all the people in La Mancha. Please please please will someone volunteer to operate the spotlight for 1940s on Thursday so I can go to rehearsal? I'll make you some soap!
God I'm such an ass.
Any old way...brought all my Christmas goodies to work today and made everyone happy. That's pretty much all that's going on. I managed to reserve one small piece of fudge for J, because if I didn't he was going to drive me completely nuts. Having a man is kind of like having a small child - they're very sweet and the love you get is extremely rewarding, but there are those moments, like when you've been in the kitchen three hours and they're buzzing around begging for sweets...
Today I'm happy because J's best friend Phillip is coming to visit for a while since his semester at FSU is over (grad student). J and Phillip are a lot of fun together.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home