Out Of The Woods
We're all done. Amazing and wonderful Sarah showed up to surprise us on Sunday, along with Garth and Gerard. I'm so glad I found out before we started that she was there, because if I'd come onstage and seen her in the front row, I probably would have lost it right there on stage. Such a joyous soul...I miss having her around.
I'm looking forward to spending more time at home, knitting and cooking and reading some of the dozen or so books I have stacked up waiting for me. I like the idea of rest and relaxation.
Somewhere in the woods, or maybe just before it, I lost my way. I still feel like, for as many performances as I really felt good about, I really just phoned it in from beginning to end. I wasn't completely in it, and I'll now take some time off and figure out if something's changed...
Little Bit has some sort of eye infection, and I have to take her to the vet tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed for her that it's not anything really serious.
In other news, as you may have noticed, blogging has taken a backseat - mainly because I just really haven't been feeling terribly interesting lately. Not because I'm not enjoying my life - I am - but just I haven't been able to write anything in any way that serves any purpose. Sort of generic, I know, but that's really all I can say.
Travis and I have begun the process of looking for a house, in a laidback sort of way. I really just enjoy spending time with my realtor - she's a lot of fun - so we may be spending a few hours every weekend just wandering into strange peoples' houses and making fun of their stuff.
Okay, in my new life, 10:00 p.m. is going to be very close to bedtime. Signing off...


2 Comments:
what's wrong with your Willow email? I'm getting error messages :(
p.s. Amen! on the more knitting and cooking!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home