Someone Give That Man Some Explosives!
Today I'm happy because Eric got what sounds like a good job. As long as he doesn't blow up a building, or his own arm, I think he'll be very happy there. Actually, if he blows up the building, I don't know that it would really affect his mood much. But losing a pinky might put a bit of a hitch in his giddy-up, as the (lame) saying goes.
Last night I dreamed that intruders busted into our home, shot someone, and turned the gun on me. We got out of the house, but no matter where we went, people were plotting to kill me. I would prefer all future dreams to involve more Wilbur the Baby Dwarf Hippopotamus and a whole lot less attempts on my life.
I couldn't get back to sleep for almost an hour, and Travis actually got up and checked all over the house for intruders in an attempt to calm me down and get me back to sleep. (Didn't work, but the thought was lovely.)
You know what's also absolutely lovely? Michael Crowley, after seeing Into the Woods, told Travis that he thought I was the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Leaving out all theories that Michael Crowley may well have turned to crack to deal with the pressures of high school, that comment totally made my month. I only needed one person who's not related to me or sleeping with me to pay me a compliment like that and I'm set for life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home