Thursday, November 24, 2005

It Was A Happies Thanksgiving

I am proud to announce that the Ryan side of the Johnson Family Thanksgiving has adopted the Happies! We did them more in a form of "Today I'm grateful for..." but it's caught on! And then we did Happies at the McEachern Thanksgiving, too!

Yeah, I had two Thanksgiving dinners. What?

Rent. Rent Rent Rent Rent. Rent Rent. Rent Rent Rent Rent Rent Rent.

Okay, now that I've discussed how I felt about that film...time for the PHOTOGASM, TURKEY EDITION!

IMG_1197
This is my family...and no, I don't think Danielle looks JUST EXACTLY LIKE TRAVIS or anything. We're becoming nervous about how pretty she's getting, and how quickly. There's talk of locking her in her room until she's 27.

IMG_1200
This is my whole family, including Mom. Yes, that woman in green next to me is Travis' MOM. She looks like she might be about two years older than me, I know. But yeah, that's definitely his mother. These people just make me so so happy. It was like having a family at Thanksgiving. I did miss my parents ... but I have a great set of "in-laws". (Oh, and if you haven't seen Travis with his chops yet, well, there that is.)

IMG_1202
Here's our other Thanksgiving family! That's Cathy, Kelly, Britteny, Travis and me, and Amber and Nathan. But just in case no one was happy with the angle on this one...

IMG_1203
Switch!!!

IMG_1204
Boys only! Kelly went for the cheap feel at the last second...and I couldn't be happier that I caught the full reaction from Travis on film.

IMG_1205
Kelly's looking perplexed because we just asked for a "manly" pose and he doesn't do anything BUT manly...the request threw him off.

IMG_1206
We then requested the "GQ" pose. Kelly didn't even know what that meant...and Nathan and Travis? Well, they're starting at "Sears Annual Sale Catalog" and working their way up to "GQ".

IMG_1207
Look at all those fabulous asses!

IMG_1208
Ain't we sweet?

IMG_1209
Yeah, not really.

IMG_1211
Newlyweds being cute. Well, they appear to be cute. Truth of the matter is, this would have been a crime scene photo, but Nathan forgot to turn the fan ON first. Whew.

IMG_1214
In the words of Dave Gahan and Martin Gore...I Feel Loved.

IMG_1216
This is a couple that is always just totally and completely into each other. I dig that hardcore.

Okay, enough smelly love stuff for now. I have to freakin' work in the morning. Whose idea was it for me to work on the day after Thanksgiving!? Oh....mine. Hell....fine, I won't complain anymore. At least not before tomorrow morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger LuLu said...

Happies spread around the world! Whoooo hoooo hooooo hoooo!

I'm glad all of your Thanksgivings were wonderful -- may the coming year bring you even more loving times --

Hey -- can you e-mail me your new address? Christmas card time!

L.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh, so wheres the new material

I sit and wait patiently for more ever interesting blogging from you my love

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home