Aldonza and Pedro Call A Truce
This is the only photo I have from the show scanned in right now because I "borrowed" the scanner at work to put it in, but I've since gotten back a TON of awesome pictures and still haven't quite gotten around to installing the software for my scanner on the iBook. So for now, this will have to do - I love this picture because I think I look pretty adorable - I hated the idea of wearing a wig, but I LOVED this one once I added the scarf - I think I'll dye my hair this dark next time around. Oh, yeah, and there's Travis. No "Floating Head Sarah" though, which is a bummer. (Sarah, who cracks me up, loves to lurk in the background of photos, so there are lots of Floating Head Sarahs in my pictures - and she ALWAYS looks amazing in photos, so there's this gorgeous floating head somewhere behind all us plain-looking people.) Oh, and this, by the way, is the infamous photo that made many of the middle-aged ladies at my work fall in LOVE with Travis. (I keep my bulletin board peppered with photos of people from not-work so I can distract myself from time to time.) Some of them met him when he came to meet me for lunch a few weeks ago, and they slobbered all over him and said all sorts of inappropriate things after I got back. Freaking hilarious.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home