Friday, August 06, 2004

Live to Eat

Today I'm happy because I got to have dinner with Ashley, Bethaney, Brandon, and Blake last night (after several hours of attempting to track down a pianist with Brandon), and today I get to have lunch (Thai, no less!) with Stephanie and Larry. I have three more days of eating whatever I want until rehearsals start and I freak out and switch back to "salad please, no cheese, bacon, egg, croutons, or dressing - so just lettuce, and not much of that, either".

Stephanie (Queen of Cool Links) directed me to a new Good Thing: Lush Fresh Handmade bath/body stuff. You gotta love a place that touts vegan shampoo!

We'll be off to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow to visit with Jason's grandpa - he's not doing well, so please continue to direct all good karma southward.

So I'll be accompanying Little Brother to his big audition on the 17th for School of the Arts - and I'll be doing my best to not burst into the audition room and start belting as high as I can in an attempt to reclaim my abandoned scholastic/artistic opportunities.

And I'll likely be accompanying other Whorehouse family members to American Idol auditions, where I will also do my best to not burst into the audition room and start belting as high etc., etc.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can only go "belting as high as you can" if there is a "table of men, usually gay" in the room. :-)

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did it again! That Jason Robert Brown-inspired comment was from me... --Luerne (who always forgets to leave her name here)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home