Friday, May 28, 2004

Feathers Are a Boy's Best Friend

I'm happy today because of how wacky my costars are. There's plenty of silliness, but also plenty of character choices that really work. (I'm also happy that Applebee's offers cheap beer in Lake County after 10 p.m.) Rehearsal is coming along nicely - as usual, my hands are still not quite right. Something about the arms, they're always the last to join the character. Infuriating.

I got to enjoy such outbursts tonight as a spit take from Kevin (which the directors decided they liked enough to let him keep it!) and Larry's replacement of "When A Man Loves A Woman" with the Oscar Meyer baloney song. Then there was the brief excused absence of Stephanie in her scene as the Countess, who was instead understudied tonight by Larry in a black feather boa.

Oh, and I'm happy because it's my birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger LuLu said...

I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!??! I am so sorry. Please know that I will now call you every day until your next birthday.

No, wait. That would be annoying.

But I promise to THINK of you everyday until your next birthday. At least. :-)

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home