Like Sex and the City Brunch, Only Less Drunk
I'm very chipper today - the cast of Picasso at the Lapin Agile hit the town last night. Granted, that town was Eustis, so "hitting the town" translates to pool and beer at Gator's Dockside, but still. I learned some interesting things about my castmates in our first little group socialization. Kevin was once married to an English girl and lived in Great Britain, and he honeymooned in Maui (coincidence)! Larry once drank 65 drinks, all different, in 65 days (I think I got the numbers right there). For the record, he's back on rum and coke, after all that. Michael hasn't kissed anyone but his wife in 11 years, which is good, but about to change. Stress! We have a Disney costumer, a software writer, a film/tv guy, a massage therapist, a statistician, a government employee...we're a sitcom waiting to happen.
I think I'm going to enjoy this show, even just for the company I'm keeping.
Good Things:
Showbiz Moms and Dads on Bravo (let's call it a documentary series)
Haw Flakes
I'm Reading:
Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire (author of Wicked)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home