Thursday, March 24, 2005

It Gives Me A Headache Just Trying To Think Down To Your Level

Well, at least I got to see Nick. Because my drive to Clermont last night was completely pointless, as I knew it would be. As long as I still have this damned splint in my mouth, music rehearsals are worthless - I can't sing. I told the director this, but he thought I should come anyway. Dan gave me a few character notes that were helpful (albeit that ostensibly could have been accomplished via email). So yeah, after 20 minutes they shrugged and told me to head home. So that was three hours of my life gone, for a 20 minute rehearsal.

Not pleased. But what are you gonna do? It's community theatre - dealing with everyone's schedules and issues is a logistical nightmare.

Anonymous is much more charming than yesterday's comment would have you believe. You big faker.

Kyle always sounds happy to talk to me, even if it's just for a few minutes. Billy is the same way - what a great quality.

Jason called last night - he's putting the ring up for sale. It was the sound of a steel door swinging shut on a long chapter in my life. And I turn, and the hallway is endlessly long, bright, and full of closed doors just waiting for me to open them - such potential, excitement waiting to be discovered...it's all still very new, and bizarre, and terribly thrilling.

Finally, a little shudder-inducing tidbit for you - the AP reports this morning that someone found a human finger in their chili at Wendy's. Now, I never ate Wendy's chili to begin with, but if I had, I'd sure as hell avoid it now.

Who knew chili was a finger food? (Rimshot.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home