Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Vote Me Off The Island


Unnnggghhhhhhh.....

I've lost count of how many cups of mint tea it's taking me to get through this day. Granted, others are having worse, and my thoughts are with you. I woke up with a kink in my back (that same one that just keeps getting more kinked each day) and haven't been able to kick it. Other than that, I'm passing the day listening to all this U2 I couldn't live without and ripping CDs onto the new computer to be shifted into the iPod. Anyone wants copies of anything I have, speak now. I think if it weren't for the yummy mint chocolate squares someone brought in and the quote-off with The Todd, I would have passed out on my keyboard by now.

The obscene amount of money I put on my debit card at MAC two weeks ago has not showed up on my account yet. Please tell me MAC just donated all that stuff to me. (I think I'm too honest to let that slip by though...)

I think I'll take a half-day Friday, maybe do some Christmas shopping or something, or go ride Dueling Dragons at IoA and see if it doesn't jerk something loose in my back. Anyone up for lunch on Friday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home